There are two main ways to restore your data using Blobbackup.
Restore to the Computer You Installed Blobbackup On
If you need to restore to the computer where you already have Blobbackup installed, follow these steps. This is useful if you accidentally delete / overwrite a file or if you need to access an older version of a file.
- Step 1: Open the Blobbackup control panel.
- Step 2: Click the Restore Files button (see below).
- Step 3: Select the data you want restored.
Restore to a Computer Where You Don’t Have Blobbackup Installed
If you need to restore to a computer where you don't have Blobbackup installed, follow these steps. This is useful if the computer you had Blobbackup installed on became compromised (eg: hard drive crash, theft, ransomware, coffee spill, etc).
- Step 1: Download and install Blobbackup.
- Step 2: Sign in and click the Restore Files button (see below).
- Step 3: Select the computer you want to restore from.
- Step 4: Select the data you want restored.